Thursday, January 19, 2012

Winter Pruning, Tree Trimming Atlanta

crepe myrtle trees
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crepe_myrtle

Now is the time to prune crepe myrtle trees. Don't wait until spring. Winter Pruning Atlanta Georgia.
Large limbs from mature hardwoods can be safely pruned or trimmed this time of year also. Tree trimming in Atlanta should be done year round for all dead and dangerous limbs. It is important to get these limbs down safely before they fall.



$100 off winter pruning

www.AtlantaTreeProfessionals.com

5 comments:

  1. I would simply say to you all “awesome information”
    website

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck , Have to say great discount, too.
    I also provide great Tree Trimming Service Atlanta Visit us...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog site is pretty good! How was it made . I view something genuinely interesting about your site so I saved to my bookmarks . You can visit my site.
    tree trimming

    ReplyDelete